Advantages of aluminum HOLA radiators include higher heat exchange, improved mechanical strength, wide stock of excessive pressure and long-living. Effective heat exchange is ensured by using ribbing belts and fins in special designed direction. Quantity of fins and space between them are designed for maximum heat exchange under different speed of air flow.
Construction of HOLA radiators is divided into assembled two-line ribbed tube radiators and brazed single-line corrugated fin radiators. Construction of radiators depends on each vehicle heat exchange and arrangement requirements. Tanks are made from advanced nylon materials and connected to radiator core mechanically through special rubber sealing. HOLA radiator elements are resistant to cooling fluids, fuel, salt fog and wet environment. Different construction solutions allow to reach better efficiency depends on driving conditions: stationary traffic, cross country and mountains driving, goods transportation.
- Customer benefits of HOLA radiators:
- Wide range of operation temperatures from -50 to +150 °С;
- Thermal way of hose connection with tanks by using shrinkage technology provides exceed pressure stock of 20%;
- Specific heat exchange of cooling radiator from 0.45 to 0.60 kW/K depends on radiator model;
- Specific heat exchange of heaters min 0.115 kW/K;
- Full proofness due to tank connection with frame through rubber sealing.
- Designed service life at least 3 years or 100 000 km mileage*.
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.