New HOLA's shock absorbers
HOLA™ informs about widening of shock absorbers range. New oil and gas shock absorbers for front drive passenger cars by Chevrolet, Opel, Daewoo became available in production range of HOLA™.
- Due to optimal choice of resistance efforts during compression and rebound, shock absorbers HOLA provide best road holding, excellent steering and stability in turns.
- Resistance force does not decrease by more than 20% of the initial value throughout the entire operating period. That is 10% more effective than scheduled in regulations.
- "Rod – seal" reduced friction is achieved by appliance of high-precision manufacturing process, which prolongs the durable and reliable shock absorber operation.
- Wear resistant self-cleaning seal is produced using polymer compound, which increases value of flexibility, frost resistance and resistance to environmental hazards.
- Using of high-quality deep multistage treatment oil with addition of anti-foaming and wear-preventive additives with pour point depressant function, allows to improve shock absorber power capacity and provides stable suspension operation in temperature range from - 40°C to + 80°C, which in its turn leads to reduction of "water wedge" and tire wear and optimal braking distance is achieved.
- Innovative technologies of computer simulation applied to design of shock absorber construction allow to achieve high strength and continued stability in rapidly changing driving situation.
- Shock absorbers HOLA are certified to meet the requirements of the Technical Regulations.
- Shock absorbers HOLA - is a product of company, which is developed according to new production management policy, called Long Life Warranty, which includes improved requirements to performance characteristics of products and improved warranty conditions, comparing to counterparts existing on the market.