Fuel filters are considered as one of the most important elements in fuel filtration system, as quality of fuel affects on engine smooth operation and its life. Unfailing operation of fuel filters is critical when there is a possibility of low quality fuel. HOLA fuel filters consist of safety body, filtering element and inlet and exhaust pipes. Construction is sealed unit. Body covered by anticorrosion galvanic coating from both sides and painting on face side. Filtering element is made from special paper treated by phenolic resin. During production filters pass multi-layer quality tests including 100% proofness test.
- Customer benefits:
- Paper from world leading manufacturers – efficient filtering;
- Effective area of filtering surface – improved life-living, service life at least 20 000 km mileage*;
- High filtering efficiency;
- Minimal hydraulic resistance;
- Improved corrosion resistance of metallic filters parts.
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.