HOLA C.V. Joints are applied for front and rear wheel drive vehicles. HOLA C.V. Joints consist of outer and inner race, separator and balls. C.V. Joints assembly proceeds on manufacturers and being supplied ready to installation into a vehicle. C.V. Joint kit includes all necessary fixing accessories, boot and tube with special grease. The grease should be used for installation of C.V. Joints and it`s enough for all operation life.
Sub-parts of HOLA C.V. Joints are made from high grade alloy steel and passed special technology heat treatment which ensures effective hardness of ball races together with flexible core and high toughness. Such technology helps to provide required durability of joints and decrease friction losses during operation. The production is fully according to ISO/TS 16949 standard.
- Customer benefits of HOLA C.V. Joints:
- Practical absence of vibration and no-noise operation due to production high accuracy and sub-parts finish;
- Extended service life thanks to high graded steel and proper thermal treatment technology;
- Convenient installation due to optimum sub-parts.
- Designed service life at least 100 000 km mileage*
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.