Brake hose are applied for connection of brake system rigid pipes in a place where rigid joints are impossible and designed for brake fluid supply to wheel master cylinders. Brake hose consists of high pressure armored hose with two fittings. Surface of rubber hose covered by special treatments which allow increasing hose proofness greatly to aggressive forces. Production technology follows maximum automatic processes. Quality control is on each production stage and corresponds to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949 standard which includes 100% of proofness and strength tests.
- Technical and customer benefits of HOLA brake hoses:
- Stable proofness and strength under high pressure;
- Resistance to ozone and UV;
- Flexible hose fully answers to the requirements of SAE J401 standards;
- Fittings are covered by anti-corrosion coating;
- Safety and long-living under operation in tough road conditions.
- Designed service life at least 24 month or 70 000 km mileage*.
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.