Ball joints are connecting links of suspension parts and are used where it is necessary to achieve joint with high-mobility links. Force intensity rate passed to ball joints, depends on vehicle weight, suspension kinematic scheme and other factors. Special inserts made of high-strength plastic with low friction coefficient are used in construction of HOLA ball joints. Ball pins are manufactured from alloy structural steel and are heat-treated according to hardening method up to 32HRC, that secures ball pins high durability. Ball joints sealing is provided by neoprene protective covers that are fixed on body and pin by two ring springs. High quality lubricant based on lithium is filled during production on the factory and optimized for all ball joint operating life.
- Consumer’s advantages of HOLA™ ball joints:
- High safety factor;
- High durability;
- Keep force intensity applied to steering gear connection within regulatory requirements;
- Are well protected against road dirt and water
- Estimated operating life of HOLA™ ball joints is more than 75 000 km run*.
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.