Air filters are designed to purify the air passing from engine. Filtering quality affects on long-living of cylinder-piston parts of engine and mass flow meter. Some countries have more strict requirements to engine air filtering due to higher pollution, including Russia, where HOLA filters with improved technical characteristics are being supplied. In general, air filters consist of polyurethane body and special filtering paper. Construction ensures high strength, easy installation and effective sealing of filtering element in plastic filter body.
- Technical and customer benefits:
- Paper from world leading manufacturers – efficient filtering;
- Effective area of filtering surface – improved life-living, service life at least 35 000 km mileage*;
- High filtering efficiency;
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.