New struts HOLA
HOLA™ informs about widening of shock absorbers range. 15 assembled oil and gas struts for front drive passenger cars became available in production range of HOLA™.
The main technical and consumer benefits
- Due to optimal choice of resistance efforts during compression and rebound, struts HOLA provide best road holding, excellent steering and stability in turns.
- Resistance force does not decrease by more than 20% of the initial value throughout the entire operating period. That is 10% more effective than scheduled in regulations.
- "Rod – seal" reduced friction is achieved by appliance of high-precision manufacturing process, which prolongs the durable and reliable strut operation.
- Wear resistant self-cleaning seal is produced using polymer compound, which increases value of flexibility, frost resistance and resistance to environmental hazards.
- Using of high-quality deep multistage treatment oil with addition of anti-foaming and wear-preventive additives with pour point depressant function, allows to improve strut power capacity and provides stable suspension operation in temperature range from - 40°C to + 80°C, which in its turn leads to reduction of "water wedge" and tire wear and optimal braking distance is achieved.
- Innovative technologies of computer simulation applied to design of strut construction allow to achieve high strength and continued stability in rapidly changing driving situation.
- Struts HOLA are certified to meet the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Russian Federation.
- Strut HOLA - is a product of company, which is developed according to new production management policy, called Long Life Warranty, which includes improved requirements to performance characteristics of products and improved warranty conditions, comparing to counterparts existing on the market.
Shock absorber strut, friction nut, warranty list “Long Life Warranty”.